Behringer Eurolive Performer E1520

All user reviews for the Behringer Eurolive Performer E1520

• Behringer Eurolive Performer E1520Published on 03/30/08 at 13:50
    I bought 2 of these speakers as part of a package (pmx2000, these cabs, mics, chords) and I am happy with the performance. The speakers sound great with the matching pa, keeping in mind that I have never pushed them beyond 250 watts the pa provides. We (4 piece rock band) use these for smaller club gigs (vocals mostly but some instrument support) and they seem to do the job. My biggest complaint is that there is only an input and no output so you can't daisy chain them. For the money these are great to run in a small system but if you are looking for a pair of cabs that can be a flexible part of an interchangeable system (adding extra cabs or running as chained monitors), these are not the ones.