Peavey PVX Series Loudspeakers Available
Peavey announces the availability of its PVX 12 and PVX 15 passive loudspeakers.
PVX 12 and PVX 15 Loudspeakers
- Two-way 800 watt peak handling powered enclosure
- RX 14 titanium compression driver
- 12" or 15” high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- Pole mountable cabinet
- Molded in cabinet handles
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- Polypropylene molded enclosure
- Parallel 1/4" and four-pin twist-lock inputs
- 32 lbs. (14.5 kg) for both models
- PVX 12: U.S. MSRP $299.99 ($199.99 street)
- PVX 15: U.S. MSRP $399.99 ($249.99 street)
Features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.