Fairfield Circuitry's Unpleasant Surprise
Fairfield Circuitry presents the newest addition to its collection of robust and unique sound modifiers.
The Unpleasant Surprise offers a distortion palette ranging from "seemingly infinite sustain to sputtery farts"; from "velcro-like, ripping fuzz to ear-wrenching compression".
Interface and features:
- Continuous control of output level (VOLUME) and gate threshold (ONSET)
- Three toggle switches for Tone, Gain and Crush control
- High input and low output impedance
- Typical 9V input
- True bypass
The Unpleasant Surprise carries a retail price of $175 and is available through participating dealers, or directly through fairfieldcircuitry.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Win A Lâg Tramontane T400DCE Lâg Guitars is giving musicians in the U.S. a chance to win a Lâg Tramontane T400DCE acoustic guitar, autographed by Richie Kotzen.
- Wampler The Paisley Drive Review The market of guitar stompboxes is quite saturated — competition is hard, manufacturers fight against each other with new controls and serial numbers. While I was reviewing a Blues 3000, I got the features of my next mission: handcrafted, overdrive, versatility. When I saw these three words together, I jumped into my mustang and headed out west.
- VOX StompLab Multi-Effect Pedal Series VOX Amplification announces the StompLab series of Multi-Effects pedals for guitar and bass.