Sonoma RiffworksUpdated to v2.5
Sonoma Wire Works has released a free update for RiffWorks Standard recording software (Windows & Mac).
RiffWorks Standard v2.5 Improvements Include:
New Export Options:
- Export Current Riff - Export all the layers of the currently selected Riff as Acidized .wav files including the InstantDrummer and Metronome. Files can then be imported into any DAW.
- Export All Riffs - Exports all riffs from a song as .wav files into separate file folders.
- Sonoma 7 VST Plugin - The 7 effects from RiffWorks as a VST Plugin. Effects presets are saved during export for access from the Sonoma 7 VST plugin in your DAW. This plugin is available for free to all RiffWorks Standard users as a separate download.
32-bit Recording and Export
RiffWorks has always done all processing at 32-bit, but audio files were saved as 16-bit for space and performance reasons. 32-bit file recording is now available as an option in the Audio Setup Window. 32-bit provides the highest recording quality, but takes twice as much disk space.
The option to mix a 32-bit floating point .wav file allows users to take their final mix into a mastering program at the highest quality.
Improved Master Output Compressor/Limiter*
Program-dependent master output compressor/limiter increases overall output level and is designed to eliminate pumping and breathing at high output levels.
Improved compressors on Layers and Riffs.
RiffWorks Standard and RiffWorks T4 v2.5 automatically detect and import tracks, with gain and pan settings, directly from the FourTrack iPhone application using Bonjour on Mac and Windows.
RiffLink Progress Bar*
The RiffLink online collaboration feature built into RiffWorks now includes a progress bar during song loading.
- RiffLink performance*
- Sound improvements*
- RiffEffects on SongLayers*
- Export/Import SongLayers*
*Improvements marked with an asterisk are also included in the RiffWorks T4 v2.5 (free edition) update.
For more detail: https://www.sonomawireworks.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Reaktor Spark By Native Instruments Native Instruments has introduced Reaktor Spark, a Kore Soundpack based on the new "Spark" performance synthesizer.
- De La Mancha Plastique Plastique is a 2-oscillator subtractive synth, using the 31 waveforms from the Casio HT-700 synth and some enhancements to the original's feature set.
- Line 6 POD Farm Platinum Line 6, Inc. announces POD Farm and POD Farm Platinum, two software plug-ins delivering the next generation of POD tone to recording guitarists.