[NAMM] Steinberg Cubase & Cubase Studio5
Steinberg Media Technologies has announced a major new update to its Cubase Advanced Music Production System and Cubase Studio Music Production System products.
Cubase 5 and Cubase Studio 5 offer new capabilities including new beat creation tools, an integrated vocal pitch editing toolset, extended composing features, a convolution reverb as well as many other workflow and technological enhancements, including support for Windows Vista 64-bit Editions. Cubase 5 and Cubase Studio 5 will be shipping in February 2009*.
Songwriting and composition features have also seen significant enhancement in Cubase 5, with the new VST Expression technology, which assists in controlling musical articulations, radically simplifying work with large orchestral libraries for symphonic or film scoring. The brand new REVerence** VST3 convolution reverb and a new handling system for automation add additional tools for mixing.
Cubase 5 and Cubase Studio 5 also see a range of workflow and technological enhancements.
Multiple improvements to the MediaBay sound management system and editing windows, new recording features and an advanced Batch Export are among the many additional new features in Cubase 5.
- Cubase 5: €599.00*** (Update from Cubase 4 or Cubase SX3: €199.00***).
- Cubase Studio 5: €399.00*** (Update from Cubase Studio 4 or Cubase SL3: €129.00***).
* Dates of availability may vary regionally.
** Available only as part of Cubase 5.
*** Suggested Retail Price, includes 19% German VAT. Prices may vary regionally.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] D-CAM: Synth Squad A Suite FXpansion, a London-based developer of computer based plug-in effects and synthesizers, today announced the debut of D-CAM: Synth Squad at the Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, California.
- [NAMM] Universal Audio UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop Universal Audio today announced the creation of the UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop™, a compact ExpressCard™ version of their UAD-2 SOLO DSP Accelerator card.
- [NAMM] RJM:The Mini Series RJM Music Technology, Inc. has announced a new series of products with a focus on small size and versatility.