or
Create an account

or

Thread Need help on connections

• 5 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Need help on connections
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I'm new to this, and hope you can help me out.
I have 2 questions.

1) How do I connect this. I have a Behringer (Yeah I know) SL3242 FX pro mixer, M-audio delta 1010 soundcard, Zoom RFX2000 Digital reverb and multi effect and Roland space echo 201. And a pentium4 computer with 600MB disk 1GB ram and Cubase sx2.

2) Will I be able to control cubase from my mixer, or do I need a consol.
Thank's for wasting my time in this forum!!!!!
What's the use of a forum if you don't get an answer, or is it that this forum is only for newbies.
That explains it all, but don't worry (be happy) I got all the help I needed in a proffessional forum..
Roffa-

I'm sorry you didn't get an answer. I've been on vacation (holiday for our european freinds!). Please keep checking in with your questions- there IS a fair amount of knowledge here!!
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
OK. Axeman can you answer my second question?
2) Will I be able to control the faders in cubase from my mixer, or do I need a consol.
No. You'll need a control surface like the Behringer BCF-2000 or similar. It's a dedicated box with faders and rotary controls that you can assign to perform the functions you'd usually do with a mouse in Cubase.......

Behringer BCF-2000
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
Roffa,
You can explore an excellent guide to setting up a home recording studio, over at http://www.tweakheadz.com Click on his link to The Guide. There's a wealth of information there, as well as in his forums.

And try to be patient with replies. Responding after only two days with such a pointed and rude remark almost gaurentees you won't get much help. Be patient and try to investigate other sources for solving your problems, instead of expecting everyone else to solve them for you. The community here will help if they can, but give them time. Stay safe and stay creative. =)