[NAMM] Gibson Joe Perry 1959 Les Paul Standard
The Custom Custom Shop introduces a 1959 Les Paul Standard Joe Perry Signature guitar, a limited run available in 3 versions.
- Figured maple top
- Mahogany back and sides
- .90 cream binding
- Glued-in mahogany neck with maple spline, '59 rounded shape
- Rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius, nitrocellulose trapezoid inlays
- Nut width (bone): 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Kluson Deluxe tuners (12:01 ratio)
- ABR-1 bridge and aluminum stop bar
- 2 Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, Switchcraft Axial 3-way pickup switch with vintage toggle cap
- Nitrocellulose Faded Tobacco Burst finish
- Custom Shop Hardshell included
- Aged and Signed version (50 guitars): $18,821
- Aged (100 guitars): $15,292
- VOS (150 guitars): $10,351
More information on www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] NS-225, Gibson's new design Gibson announces the N-225 double-cutaway open-chambered electric guitar equipped with a Vibrola and available in three finishes.
- [NAMM] Gibson Collector's Choice #7 The Gibson Custom Shop add to their Collector's Choice Series the 1960 Les Paul Shanks, the seventh recreation of a classic Gibson guitar.
- [NAMM] Gibson launches the Les Paul Standard Bass Gibson introduces a new electric bass based on the Les Paul Standard guitar design and available in three finishes.