The new Boss BC-2 is designed to generate a classic “AC-inspired” British combo-amp tone in a compact pedal.
With a single knob, you can control a variety of sound-character parameters, and tap into a full spectrum of tone, according to Boss.
The BC-2 is also designed to offer a natural and dynamic response to your picking nuances at any setting.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)/Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 45 mA (DC 9 V); * Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 2.5 hour; Alkaline: 9 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Option(sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Width: 73 mm; 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm; 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm; 2-3/8 inches
- Weight: 440 g; 1 lbs.
Pricing & Availability:
The BC-2 Combo Drive will be available in September with an MSRP of $189.50.
Check out this link for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Guild Acoustic Design Series Guild announces the debut of the new Guild Acoustic Design (GAD) series, introducing 19 new guitars in total.
- Epiphone Releases the Les Paul Ultra III Epiphone releases the Les Paul Ultra-III, which fuses the look, design and shape of a classic Les Paul with modern features.
- Radial Engineering JDX Reactor Speaker Simulator Radial Engineering has introduced the JDX Reactor module, a combination speaker simulator and direct recording interface designed for the 500 Series format.