Tech 21 SansAmp TRI-A.C.
Tech 21 SansAmp TRI-A.C.
philharmonique philharmonique

«  Excellent »

Publié le 11/14/10 à 00:52
Everything has been said!

I did not have the manual but with explanations of the seller, it is very simple. 3 different channels, the various trimmings very effective recall of presets for editing recorded super simple, delightfully. I am using ac

sorting for 3 days to play at home. the config is simple, it fits into my Vox DA 5 itself plugged into a Celestion G12 M 25W. My guitar is a Tokai Les Paul with Gibson 57 classic pickups. It sounds divinely so I guess on an amp made of sterner stuff that the DA 5 quality gear must be further enhanced.
I also made the change of the channel indicated in the brit tips and the result is really convincing, the experiment is so simple to post a big thank you for that info ..

I found the sound quality of my SansAmp Classic which I unfortunately sold a few years ago with the added ability to have 3 different sound and very realistic despite the lightness of my amplifier (I think highly of my Vox DA 5 but not a tube amp either). As soon as I can, I bought another because I alternate between strato lespaul and therefore, different settings depending on the type of guitar used.