< Tous les avis Zoom 503 Guitar & Bass Amp Simulator
Zoom 503 Guitar & Bass Amp Simulator

Guitar Amp Simulation Pedal from Zoom

Doug Jawers Doug Jawers
Published on 08/10/06 at 07:38
Effects or types of effects available?
Reverbs, delay, octave, chorus, flanger ...
technology is used?
Super Analog hand factories lamps !!! But no no, pure digital !!!
Are they ditables?
Fortunately !!! The proposs presets are okay to have fun at home. There are basically a level of up to 9 for each effect, we doubt with more or mions accentuated effect. It is even better when leave these latter, the best results for me are using only diffrentes mulations of Pramp and speaker cabinets, and mic placement ... The rest, not so good .dropoff window
What is the connection?
Jack ...

USE

Is Gnrale setup simple?
Super soon got used this little machine. 2 buttons standards (normally for the feet, but must be weird to plug has rpt 'or in concert. It's not the same when its powerful ...). 2 other buttons> 1 store 1 edit. It can not be simpler.

Are the effects effective and sufficiently ADAPTS GPs?
They are very cheap but there when same way to have fun and can be a good departure to wish for the best, try their hand and ear. So do not critiquaons too.
What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The amp sounds ranging from the big blocks distos Fuzz, Metal Modern, Clean bluesy crunch, are against super I find compelling. I always shine with a home. Really. When it was not a stretch budget is say> PERFECT !!!
In group I accuracy of all I turn on Marshall JCM 2000 4X12. To give an idea.
Reboost behind by some of the small plugins AmpliTube kind is Las Vegas!
With low c'tait not gniale but mine (Yamaha BB200) is not much in the stomach. So I remain Vasif.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I had the opportunity to briefly use POD, the V AMp ... This is the least expensive of all time and it's downright class> 40 euros on average.
I fell on a super Cygnus' for a POD, so hello zoom. But I keep under wraps.
Without hsiter rachterai I was and I recommend it more.