Fractal Audio updates once again its Axe-FX flagship multi-effect for guitar to offer users XL features.
The Fractal Axe-FX XL amp modeling and DSP effect unit will include more memory, more inputs and outputs, and a batch of improvements.
What’s on the menu:
- Faslink port to connect the MFX-101 mkIII via XLR
- MIDI In, Out and Thru
- 2 inputs for pedals
- Long life optical encoder for value entry
- Improved Secret Sauce III instrument input for lower floor noise
- 128MB Super-Flash non-volatile memory that allows for storing up to 512 presets and 512 user cab emulations
- Built-in firmware backup for easy restore in case should the update fail
- Backward-compatibility with the Axe-FX mkI and mkII presets via the software editor
The Axe-FX II XL rackable unit will be available in March for $2999.95. It won’t replace the Axe-FX II mkII which will remain available along with this new edition.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.