Takamine LTD2014 Grouse acoustic-electric guitar
Takamine introduces the LTD2014 Grouse acoustic-electric guitar, a model that will only be available to 52 lucky owners.
The graphics on the pickguard and fingerboard of this new Takamine limited edition guitar is inspired by the snow grouse (“raicho” in Japanese), a bird that symbolizes the Gifu prefecture in Japan.
The instrument features a brand new Dreadnought Slope-Shoulder design with a neck joined at the 12th fret.
- Sitka spruce top
- Flamed maple back and sides
- X bracing
- Ivoroid binding and abalone purfling
- Abalone rosette
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, 20 frets ans snow grouse feather inlays
- Nut width: 1.75”
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Cosmo Black tuners
- CT4-DX 2-channel preamp with 4-band EQ, 2 controls for the notch filter, 2 mix controls (in case a second piezo is added), volume control and built-in tuner
- Palathetic under-saddle piezo
- Rosewood bridge with split bone saddle
- Transparent Black Burst finish
- Hardshell included
- D’Addario EXP16 Phosphor Bronze .012 - .053 strings
Each of the 52 LTD2014 Grouse guitars is numbered and ships with a certificate of authenticity signed by the President of Takamine. Visit www.takamine.com/ for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Bad Cat launches the CUB III amps Bad Cat Amps introduces the third generation of its CUB valve guitar amps, which features 15W, 30W and 40W combos and heads.
- A wireless guitar footswitch by Audio-Technica Audio-Technica adds to its System 10 Wireless Series the Stompbox footswitch designed with guitar players in mind.
- [NAMM] The Mu-Tron III is back Mike Beigel launches under the Mu-FX brand a new version of the 70s Mu-Tron filter effect named Tru-Tron 3X.