[NAMM] Blackstar introduces the LT pedal Series
Blackstar came to Summer NAMM with a new effect pedal series for guitar called LT.
The Blackstar LT Series features 5 boost, overdrive and distortion stompboxes which tones are inspired by the blackstar HT pedal series. Each model is powered by a 9V battery or an optional power supply. A buffered bypass is included on all stompboxes and the three distortion versions include the patented ISF control for tone variation from British to American.
The Blackstar LT series includes:
- LT Boost: a continuously variable boost with 2 band cut/boost type EQ (bass and treble). US price is $79.99
- LT Drive: an overdrive with gain, level and tone controls, based on the HT-Drive stompbox. US price is $79.99
- LT Dist: a versatile distortion with gain, level, tone and proprietary ISF controls. Price is $99.99
- LT Metal: a high gain distortion with the same controls as the LT-Dist. Price announced is $99.99
- LT Dual: two channels of distortion with independent gain and level knobs. The channels share the Tone and ISF controls. The pedal can go from clean boost to extreme saturation. US price: $149.99
The Blackstar HT pedals will be available this autumn. Discover the series at www.blackstaramps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!