Following the success of the Fuzz pedal reissue, Rotosound decided to work on a new stompbox range and introduces 6 effect pedals at Summer NAMM.
Rotosound came to Summer NAMM 2013 with its Vintage Fuzz reissue pedal and 6 new guitar stompboxes. All the pedals have a vintage sound and, according to Rotosound, they are designed to remind of pedals that have been left in pedalboards for more than 40 years. The manufacturer adds that they used period correct techniques with modern technology for a pure 60's rock and pop sound.
The six pedals are:
- The Wobbler: a tremolo with vintage optical attenuator and a single control for both silicon and germanium signal paths
- King Henry: a phaser with Peak control that offers a large tone range
- The Pusher: a compressor
- The Crusader: a chorus
- The Aftermath: a hybrid delay that mixes analogue effect and digital circuit
- The Leveller: an EQ with silicon and germanium signal paths, as well as Boom, Fuzz and Honk options
No information regarding the availability nor prices of these new stompboxes. Rotosound adds that official demos will be posted in August.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.