[NAMM] Rotosound introduces 6 stompboxes
Following the success of the Fuzz pedal reissue, Rotosound decided to work on a new stompbox range and introduces 6 effect pedals at Summer NAMM.
Rotosound came to Summer NAMM 2013 with its Vintage Fuzz reissue pedal and 6 new guitar stompboxes. All the pedals have a vintage sound and, according to Rotosound, they are designed to remind of pedals that have been left in pedalboards for more than 40 years. The manufacturer adds that they used period correct techniques with modern technology for a pure 60's rock and pop sound.
The six pedals are:
- The Wobbler: a tremolo with vintage optical attenuator and a single control for both silicon and germanium signal paths
- King Henry: a phaser with Peak control that offers a large tone range
- The Pusher: a compressor
- The Crusader: a chorus
- The Aftermath: a hybrid delay that mixes analogue effect and digital circuit
- The Leveller: an EQ with silicon and germanium signal paths, as well as Boom, Fuzz and Honk options
No information regarding the availability nor prices of these new stompboxes. Rotosound adds that official demos will be posted in August.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Amptweaker FatRock and TightMetal Pro Amptweaker unveils at Summer NAMM two new distortion pedal, the FatRock and TightMetal Pro.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Line 6 unveils the POD HD500X Line 6 introduces the next generation of POD guitar processor, the POD HD500X.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Lotus Iceverb demo The long-awaited Iceverb presentation video is now online, right for the Summer NAMM opening.