Bogner announces at Musikmesse the soon launching of four new guitar effect pedals, all equipped with a custom transformer.
Details of these new Bogner pedals are still to be announced, but the important information is the use of a custom transformer “at the heart of the circuitry”. The Series features the four following models:
- Harlow: a boost with volume, tone and Bloom knobs
- Oxford: a “Flexdrive” with 2-band EQ, volume and gain pots
- Wessex: an overdrive with 2-band EQ, volume and gain
- Burnley: a distortion pedal with three volume, gain and tone knobs as well as a Mode switch
The four Bogner Transformer pedals are expected this summer.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.