I gives you here what I found on the website of custom 77
Versatile booster designed to go from clean boost to treble boost is a Mosfet Pure Class A circuitry providing 25 db output.
His behavior very close to the gain stage of a tube amp makes it extremely versatile in use.
It is ideal for controlling a master volume amp No, do cruncher naturally an amp, create a second channel for lead parts, enhancing the low output level of an instrument or a loss of signal (chaining cables, lengths ...).
The Booster has three controls:
- Level: manages the output level
- Voice: manages the frequency range boost
- Hi-cut: limit the amount of high frequencies of the spectrum.
The Booster can be powered from 9 to 18V.
Use in 18V change the sound reproduction and affect the clarity and dynamics.
Finally, the Booster has two switches:
- Switch "buffer" to choose when the effect is OFF, a circuit between "true bypass" (completely transparent) or "buffered bypass" circuit (less transparent but limiting impedance problems / mitigation with ' other effects).
- Switch "ground lift" to cut the weight of the power supply when it is common to several pedals, and to reduce ground loop problems.
few simple controls but all have their usefulness use is pure efficiency!
This pedal is really well made mechanically strong
The controls can really do a lot of things with this pedal:
- Simple réhauseur presence with a not too important level and the frequency range is NIOHC to highlight
- Boost more violent with the level set above the frequency range (Voice control) can be set high or low also playing with ctrl Hi cut (high-cut filter)
devan put a tube amp is ideal for cruncher wish!
Ctrl hi cut is useful if you have several guitars a little different in the acute (a style Tele and LP).