Xotic Effects EP Booster
Xotic Effects EP Booster
le reverend le reverend
Published on 02/06/14 at 03:30
Booster with the characteristics of the preamp EP-3 (no echo, eh.) Very small box, standard power supply, a large button, a switch and pissétou.

No need to book in for me. there would be internal dipswitches with an effect on the outcome (!), but personally, I not see much use in my use, very basic.

Excellent sound reproduction.
I do not know how it feels but it goes the sound by adding the frequencies it takes to get out of the mix when solo significantly and music. This is exactly what I wanted to box, and it does masterfully.
Note that the beast has a hearty reserve dB more, more than I need anyway.
Nothing more to add

Used for a few weeks on my pedalboard, I was looking for a simple and musical booster.
I knew the Xotic RC Booster also that I thought I could use it in the context of a boost for solos but not enough for me nia, the RC will remain a buffer on my bp, or luxury, but not for solos.
I liked the simplicity of the EP Booster, immediate and without side headlock with a certain sound quality. To pierce the mix of the group at the right time, just press the right time on the switch, that's all!
Expensive for a booster, but Xotic is expensive on all its effects, I do not regret my money yet: like other Xotic in my possession, I think it will remain long on the pedalboard. It is an investment