[NAMM] New Mooer Spark Series
Mooer showcased at NAMM 2014 a new series of compact effect pedals, called Spark, that will soon be available.
The new Mooer Spark series covers most of the guitarist’s needs (distortion, overdrive, delay, reverb, flanger, compressor, chorus and tremolo).
The stompboxes have a square shaped with a large footswitch on the center of the front panel and the controls placed on the side next to the input/output jacks and the 9V power supply tip. A designed that may not be practical in a pedalboard…
Following are the Spark pedals already announced at Mooer’s website:
- Spark Distortion: 2 Normal and Boost modes
- Spark Reverb: 2 Room and Spring modes
- Spark Delay: 2 Normal and Vintage modes, up to 500ms of delay
- Spark Tremolo: optical tremolo with Bias knob and two Normal and Deep modes
- Spark Compressor: a buffered circuit and an optocoupler, attack knob, two Bright and Normal modes
- Spark Chorus: 80s-style effect with speed and depth controls, two Deep and Normal modes
- Spark Flanger: one adjustable mode ranging from classic to modern
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Fishman updates its external preamps Fishman has revamped its external preamplifiers and introduces the two new Platinum Pro EQ and Platinum Stage models.
- [NAMM] Movall Audio takes the plunge Young Moval Audio debuted at NAMM 2014 with 6 effect pedals for guitar.
- [NAMM] F-Pedals works with Eddie Kramer F-Pedals unveiled at NAMM 2014 a new series of wirelessly powered-effect pedals designed with legend Eddie Kramer.