TC Electronic HyperGravity

All user reviews for the TC Electronic HyperGravity

Compressor/Sustainer for Guitar from TC Electronic belonging to the TonePrint series.

Public price: $129 incl. VAT
1 user review
Audience: Anyone Value For Money : Poor
  • Falls short of expectations

TC Electronic HyperGravityPublié le 10/09/15 à 07:42
    Just got this pedal yesterday. I immediately noticed the level knob does nothing until turned past 9 o-clock then comes on abruptly. I was finally able to get a decent compression from it. It's quiet for a compressor, but it negatively affects the treble (maybe that's why). It cuts out so much treble, it kills the chime of my Strat guitar through my Mesa amp so switching it off and on as needed while playing is not going to be acceptable. I am in general a TC fan having the TC Corona Chorus and absolutely love my TC Arena reverb pedal. Maybe I just got a lemon, I don't know. Also, in fairness to TC, I have not yet tried updating or changing the Toneprint, but my first impressions are disappointing. Again the 2 factors being the treble cut, and the level knob.