Empress Effects Super Delay
Empress announces that their new Empress Superdelay will be available May 12, 2008.
- The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB.
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time - For your extra long delays.
- 8 modes - normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 12 second looper.
- Expression Pedal Input - allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot.
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter - high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds.
- Fast/Slow Modulation - slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy.
- 8 Presets - Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is meant to be easy.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection.
- True Bypass - The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 5.7" by 3.75" by 1.75".
We're told that all Empress Effects products come with a Two Year Warranty and a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Custom Kirk Hammett Amp Randall Amplifiers has announced the RM100KH custom Kirk Hammett amp — complete with three MTS preamp modules.
- G&L Releases 3 New Semi-Hollow Bodies G&L has introduced three new semi-hollow models: Legacy, Comanche and the S-500
- Graph Tech Ghost LB63 Graph Tech Releases Ghost LB63 MIDI And Acoustic Technology For Floyd Rose Bridge.