Randall Amplifiers has announced the RM100KH custom Kirk Hammett amp — complete with three MTS preamp modules.
Randall says the custom head puts out 100-watts of power, while harnessing the vast range of the accompanying MTS modules. We’re told that the three custom Kirk Hammett modules allow for tones that run the gamut from classically clean to brutality crunchy, representing tones from Kirk’s early, mid and later years. Apparently the MTS preamp modules are fully swappable and interchangeable, allowing musicians to pair existing modules with Kirk’s legendary tones to build the ultimate rig.
Additional Custom Amp Features:
- Room for up to 3 swappable MTS modules for endless array of tones
- Comes pre-loaded with KH1, KH2, and KH3 MTS modules
- KH1 – Classic clean tone
- KH2 – Signature rhythm tone
- KH3 – Legendary high-gain rhythm
- 6L6 power tubes
- MIDI In/Thru
- Parallel loop with front panel mix control
- Series loop
- Rear tube bias section
Pricing and Availability The Kirk Hammett Custom Amp retails for $1,999.00 and is available at exclusive Randall dealers.
For more information, visit their web site at www.randallamplifiers.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.