The Moog Minifoogers unveiled
Moog didn't manage to keep things secret for very long. A few weeks after registering the Minifooger name, a US shop unveils details of the Series.
Moog will soon add a new Minifooger ultra-compact effect pedal series to its catalog, with 5 models announced:
- MF Delay ($199.00) - A Bucket Brigade based 100% analog delay with a 650ms time that can be used with an expression pedal to control feedback swells dynamically or adjust the delay time
- MF Trem ($179.00) - A tremolo pedal that employs a balanced modulator circuit and Sub Audio VCO. Can also be used with an expression pedal for swells.
- MF Boost ($139.00) - A twin topology boost pedal that allows you to select between transparent VCA or clipped OTA signal paths. When paired with an expression pedal, the MF Boost can also be used as a volume pedal or sweepable-gain boost pedal.
- MF Drive ($169.00) - A filter-based overdrive pedal that employs a classic OTA and Moog Ladder Filter in its drive section for completely customizable sounds from creamy overdrive to cranked tube amplifier. Also compatible with an expression pedal
- MF Ring ($149.00) - A balanced Ring Modulator based on the Moogerfooger MF-102. Add an expression pedal to create sound sweeps and octave style jamming, to robotic and whammy effects.
We are now all waiting for the official announcement from Moog and the full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mini version of the TC Hall of Fame TC Electronic keeps on shrinking its effect pedal range; the new victim of the Minimizer is the Hall of Fame TonePrint reverb pedal.
- New edition of the Squier '51 The Squier '51 guitar is back in a new 2013 edition now part of the Vintage Modified Series.
- TC Electronic PolyTune 2 Review TC Electronic recently announced the second version of its famous PolyTune tuner and we have already tested it for you… Is it a simple evolution or a masterly revolution?