[NAMM] Pigtronix replaces its Echolution
Pigtronix unveils at Summer NAMM today the new generation of its Echolution 2 delay pedals for guitar with the Ultra Pro and Filter Pro models.
The introduction of these two new Echolution 2 Ultra Pro and Filter Pro delay and filter pedals, that replace the Echolution 2 Basic and Deluxe effects respectively, comes with a new firmware for the previous models.
Both new Echolution 2 Ultra Pro and Filter Pro parallel delay and filter pedals received an improved USB port for easier connection to a computer and use of the software editor which was also enhanced and adds deeper edition features.
The Echolution 2 Ultra Pro features 30 effect algorithms that can be freely combined and controlled from an expression pedal and envelope mapping options are available via MIDI or the Mac/PC app in real time. A dual-digit preset indicator is also present on this new edition.
The Echolution 2 Filter Pro adds to the E2 Bqsic a multi-tap/tap division control as well as 8 new filter and pitch-shifted time-based effects.
Both new pedals will be available in August, Pigtronix announces prices of $449 for the Echolution 2 Ultra Pro and $329 for the Filter Pro version.
If you own the previous Echolution 2 versions, Pigtronix has released a new firmware (v2 build 78) that adds the following new features:
- The delay level has been doubled and now provides up to 6 db
- Ability to adjust the cutoff frequency for the default, LP and Tap filters ; each preset can have different settings for each filter
- When the Global Tap is enabled, the delay time won’t be altered when changing preset
- Copy all MIDI In data to MIDI out
- Option that allows for ignoring the incoming MIDI clock
- Modified power on options
- Added two new special values to the Engage MIDI Controls in order to assign the current Engage State
- A few fixes
You can download the new firmware for free from www.pigtronix.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Boss RV-6 Reverb pedal Second and last new product introduced by the Boss team at Summer NAMM 2015 today is the RV-6 Reverb stompbox.
- [NAMM] Boss DD-500 Digital Delay unveiled Boss introduces today at Summer NAMM 2015 in Nashville an improved version of its DD-5 digital delay pedal, the DD-500.
- [NAMM] Roland celebrates 40 years of Jazz Chorus The Roland Jazz Chorus series of guitar amps has turned 40, and the brand celebrates the event with the new JC-40 that is introduced at Summer NAMM.