The Amptweaker FatRock is available
Amptweaker announces the release of its FatRock distortion pedal, which has been introduced at Summer NAMM in July.
The FatRock is based on the TightRock pedal and includes new features requested by users. See this news for details.
- Gain, tone and volume controls
- Noise gate with gain-dependent automatic threshold
- Tight Attack control
- EQ switch with PlexEQ setting
- Gain boost switch
- Effect loop with pre/post switch
- Additional SideTrak effect loop that only works when the pedal is bypassed
- True bypass switch
- 9V - 18V power supply or battery
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited warranty
The FatRock US list price is $200. More info at www.amptweaker.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Best Electric Guitar Brands Here are the top electric guitar brands according to the survey we carried out a few days ago in our forums.
- The EHX Hot Tubes is now Nano Electro-Harmonix reissues its Hot Tubes guitar overdrive pedal in Nano format.
- TC Electronic updates PolyTune TC Electronic will launch in september the new version of its PolyTune tuner pedal.