Ibanez CM5 Classic Metal
Ibanez CM5 Classic Metal

CM5 Classic Metal, Distortion from Ibanez in the SoundTank series.

Bassistuta 03/30/2004

Ibanez CM5 Classic Metal : Bassistuta's user review

• Partager
Connectivity Standard = In / Out / supply (or 9V battery cover)
A three pedals knobs = volume + tone + distortion
Plastic, so strong relations

Use over simple.
The edition just requires a sensitive ear, qu'enclenche seen except the volume was only 2 potentiomtres.

The effects are effective, if you like the big distortion, and adapted if we play the heavy.
I use it with precision (see my profile) for "dirty" a little while but I finally had to opt a Overd (ODB-3) more appropriate.
I prfre in the CM-5, panel c of the large distortion will rle big deal to the signal shrill and over-the AIGS parasit. For a, csr, it was worth the dough. The volume knob is also a good relay (short breath) but beware of returning to his clear, there's been dj surprises. . . the reprages must be made to the Prior.
My BMOL is the reverse of mdaille of these same benefits. The distortion, even lgre, even when attnue too attack and lack of dynamic Fidler notes in the sound. was drooling a little over wholesale. Not to be used in half-measures.

Use for 1 year but about almost since I pass the overdrive.
C'tait my first model of the distortion pedals and dixit the seller, the era, it was REFERENCE (like all the products on which it is commissioned,-p)
This product is for those who want to go free in the distortion (the distortion of blame you ???... In V'la .... click-and-BLAM! Vrrrrrrrrrr ....)
Although it serves bcp least now I keep it even when in a corner of a piece when he almost get into the big grain.