ProCo Sound RAT 2
Published on 08/04/06 at 08:06
See below

USE

See below

I have prciser right away that I do not possde loriginale this pedal but i manufactured Clone that I even alone as a great. (I ralise the most of my effects even myself: Fuzz Factory, Tube Screamer, Tremolo, Equalizer)

I have to say than before pluger of the components on my Board Dessai, jtais some septic because i tried many distos without being really satisfied. I look for a Marshall typ his 70 year ../ stratovolcano .possdant a Valvestae 8080, long t i lass its distortion floating mediums too my taste.

So I've had occasion dessayer in my quick tests on Board: Guvnor (floating mediums such as 8080, Vol poop pushed) MXR distortion (too acidic), Fuzz Factory (uh TRSM solo singing rhythm but this is porridge) simulation 18watt marshall JFET ..; .. blah ..

Then i played on any short-amps: Crate lamps and simulated digital (blah), Mesa Boogie F30 (sound too modern for me), VOX AC15 lamps (have reverb industrial shed poop, her yuck .. i may be wrong model essay ..) JCM2000 + 4HP: Ahh this is the bug ca SAINT GRAAAAAL.

Well this PRO CO RATE my bluffVRAIMENTCest the best DISTO THAT NEVER TRIED IN JAI 17 YEARS OF GUITAR !!!

A well rounded, beautiful hamoniques in low waouwCa sounds .. MARSHALL !! my ca reminder on my tests the same typology of its JCM..vraiement

This is the first time that I can play on the distortion of the strat neck pickup (that of ht), and that the sound drooling pastrs balanced on the heads true cordesdu Hendrix! For example you can make arpges (intro AC-DC hells bells) and sounds good net heads notes !!! same high gain.

We can do the kind Loverdrive Stones Completion its very heavy Annes 70trs typs Marshall Guns by exempleLe Tone knob to correct nickel.

Really, this pedal 80 is given.

Oh, I have a prciser choseje havent put the original post saturation diodes, 1N914.comme throughout my pedals I put spcialesvintages diodes that soften the sound died and are never used in the pedals for distortion but rfrenceca this is my little secret (price ever lide?);-)) .. with a strat this is paradise

In short, his love of Vintage typ Marshall with grain, rockailleuxsautez this pedal !! This is the bomb!

NOTICE GLOBAL