Dunlop JD Jazztones 208

(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • nickname009nickname009

Dunlop JD Jazztones 208Published on 01/30/12 at 01:49
    the 208! Finally a pick that I feel comfortable playing acoustic with and getting the proper sound out of. With acoustics, the tone is completely dependent on which type of pick you use and I've always hated using thin picks like some strummers, it just thins out the great bold and thickness of the acoustic guitar! There are many different picks out there, and I’ve tried nearly every pick under the sun for electrics and acoustics and although one day dream of a pick that would suit nearly every instrument, for now, I’ll have to settle for using the 208 for acoustics and other picks for electric etc. I've tried many different picks trying to get the most accurate sounding pick I could, something like if my thumb were striking the guitar but, with more volume then my thumb and maybe more clarity. I then discovered this 'jazz' pick which of course as by the the title it was given, gives of a really thick and warm soothing tone but with the sharp edge on it, brings enough presence to keep the note clear. I’m not sure what type of material is used, it looks like plastic like a tortex but seems much thicker and stronger. One beef with these picks is they’re advertised as super grippy, they are not, they’re quite the opposite, and it took me some time to get used to the feel to find a sweet spot for them to settle in the right position so they don’t go whaling around everywhere if I strum or pick hard. There's also the 207 which is similar but has a rounded tip. More on that later.....I'm very happy with the 208 for acoustics, it keeps the thick sound my Martin is supposed to have and projects!! What more does anybody need?

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)