Matrix Amplification GT1500FXBD
Matrix Amplification has introduced the GT1500FXBD, the first of two 3-channel amplifiers designed with the help of French amp-guru Bruno Durand.
The GT1500FXBD provides 500W per channel at 4 ohms with the same voicing as the GT1000FX amplifiers, weighing 3.8kg in a 19" 1U format.
The use for a 3 channel amp is when you want to run 3 cabs in a wet/dry/wet setup. This is basically a signal split to 3 cabs with the middle cab dry (with no effects) and the other 2 cabs fed with stereo effects.
Having 3 channels also gives the ability to run a stereo rig as normal for yourself and an extra channel for monitoring, either for yourself or another member of the band.
- Number of channels: 3
- Watts per channel rms @ 4 ohms- 500
- Watts per channel rms @ 8 ohms- 325
- Watts per channel rms @ 16 ohms- 150
- Bridged Mode: Not Available
- Input sensitivity: 0.775V
- Frequency Response: (+/-3db ref 1kHz) 8hz-24kHz
- Weight: 3.8kg
Pricing & Availability:
The Matrix GT1500FXBD is available now at £890 inclusive of VAT in the UK, or $1150 within the USA.
For more information: www.MatrixGuitarAmplification.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.