Apogee Quartet Available
Apogee Electronics announces that Quartet, a desktop audio interface and control center for Mac, is now shipping.
Quartet features four inputs, eight outputs, MIDI, top panel display and control.
Quartet features various input and output connections, a single controller knob, QuickTouch pads, and Apogee’s conversion technology. Quartet connects to a Mac via USB 2.0.
- Apogee AD/DA audio conversion and microphone preamps
- 4 analog inputs
- 8 digital inputs
- 6 analog outputs
- Stereo headphone output
- USB MIDI connection
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- 24-bit/192kHz recording
- Full color OLED displays
- Configurable QuickTouch pads
- Maestro 2 software
- Soft Limit
Features & Specifications:
- 4 Analog Inputs: Combination line (balanced +20dBu max), Mic/Instrument (+20dBu/+14dBu max)
- 4 Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- 8 Digital Inputs: ADAT/SMUX Input, 2 Toslink connectors, 44.1kHz to 96kHz
- 8 Analog Outputs: 6 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level, 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- MIDI I/O (USB-A type connector)
- Word clock output
- USB 2.0 High-speed Mac audio interface
- A/D and D/A conversion: 24 bit/192kHz
- 2 top panel high resolution OLED displays
- Controller knob
- 6 touchpads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
- 3 assignable touchpads to control:
- Mute Outputs
- Dim Outputs
- Sum to Mono
- Clear Meters
- Engage Speaker Set (allows monitoring of up to 3 pairs of speakers
Pricing & Availability:
The Quartet retails for $1,295.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NI Re-Releases Plug-ins with Half-Price Special Native Instruments announced the re-release of four studio effects.
- Imperial Grand Convertible Version 2.7 Sound Magic has updated Imperial Grand Convertible Version to v2.7.
- Detunized Vox Populi 2 Live Pack Vox Populi 2 Live Pack is the second installment of a series of sounds from the Russian Polivoks synthesizer.