Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail
Electro-Harmonix recently announced the release of the Holy Grail reverb in a die-cast chassis.
The small footprint is designed to fit easily into any pedal board while still maintaining the original reverb sound from the 2002 Holy Grail.
The nano Holy Grail provides the original classic "Spring" reverb awarded for its true accuracy, a "HALL" reverb specifically designed for the performing musician and the "Flerb" (flanged reverb) with its unique and haunting spatial definition, EH says.
- Small, daisy chainable Die-cast chassis
- Classic Spring, Hall and Flerb reverbs
- Uses 9.6DC-200BI power supply
- True Bypass
Expected release date is April 2009; No pricing info yet.
Check out www.ehx.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Suhr Guitar LE 2009 w/ Elixir Strings Suhr Guitars' newest model has a 3/4 inch maple top that is glued onto an alder body and commemorative inlay work on the fingerboard.
- Red Brand Copper Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Red Brand Guitar Strings has launched a brand of copper bronze acoustic strings.
- [Musikmesse] ESP LTD Okkultist & Shadow ESP has added a couple of new signature products to its LTD line, the Okkultist and the Shadow from the guitarists of Dimmu Borgir.