Electro-Harmonix recently announced the release of the Holy Grail reverb in a die-cast chassis.
The small footprint is designed to fit easily into any pedal board while still maintaining the original reverb sound from the 2002 Holy Grail.
The nano Holy Grail provides the original classic “Spring” reverb awarded for its true accuracy, a “HALL” reverb specifically designed for the performing musician and the “Flerb” (flanged reverb) with its unique and haunting spatial definition, EH says.
- Small, daisy chainable Die-cast chassis
- Classic Spring, Hall and Flerb reverbs
- Uses 9.6DC-200BI power supply
- True Bypass
Expected release date is April 2009; No pricing info yet.
Check out www.ehx.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.