[NAMM] Eventide Space
Eventide take the wraps off their little black box – an Eventide Reverb in a compact case for Guitar, Stage and Studio.
Space features 12 of Eventide’s signature reverb combination effects taken from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4. These effects, previously available only in Eventide rack processors, are now available in a compact package.
It has reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and special effects.
Space features 12 of Eventide’s signature reverb combo algorithms:
- Compatible with any source material - solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
Space will begin shipping mid-February.
Check it out on this Soundcloud page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Korg Pandora Mini Korg (booth 6440) launched the Pandora line of battery-powered multi-effect processors.
- [NAMM] DigiTech Guitar & Bass Amps DigiTech announced the introduction of its first guitar and bass amplifiers at NAMM 2011(Booth #212A).
- [NAMM] Grid1 Pedal Jeanie Grid 1 will be launching a battery-powered pedalboard called the "Pedal Jeanie".