Planet Waves KISS Straps & Picks
Planet Waves announced the launch of KISS straps and pick designs.
Planet Waves honors KISS with a unique collection of guitar picks and straps for playing or displaying featuring album cover artwork and images of The Demon, The Starchild, Catman, and Spaceman.
Inspired by the album artwork, the following strap designs will be available:
• First KISS Album Cover: This classic KISS black, leather strap features the made-up faces of your favorite KISS members, The Demon, The Starchild, Catman, and Spaceman.
• Rhinestone: What’s a KISS strap without the glam? This black, leather strap spells out “KISS” in a repeating pattern across the front in nothing other than flashy rhinestones!
• Destroyer: Drawing from the iconic Destroyer album artwork, this black, leather strap spells out “Destroyer” down the strap with a group shot of the band in their KISS garb.
• Rock and Roll Over: Harking the days of the Rock and Roll Over album recorded at the Star Theatre in 1976, this black, leather strap features the KISS members’ faces along the front of the strap, as they had been featured on the album cover.
• ALIVE II: The KISS ALIVE II strap features a photograph of each KISS member along the front of the strap, paying homage to the classic album artwork.
• Double Platinum: This super-slick strap is silver, leather and is imprinted with the word “KISS” along the front!
• Sonic Boom: Honoring the 19th studio album – and the first after an 11-year hiatus – the Sonic Boom strap is black, leather and features The Demon, The Starchild, Catman, and Spaceman down the front, featuring the sci-fi cartoon Sonic Boom album artwork.
• ALIVE II: The KISS ALIVE II picks feature a photograph of each band member, as well as a KISS logo pick. Available in light, medium, and heavy.
• First KISS Album Cover: Pulling from the classic, original KISS album, these picks feature The Demon, The Starchild, Catman, and Spaceman as well as a KISS logo pick. Available in light, medium, and heavy.
• Rock And Roll Over: Featuring the sci-fi cartoon artwork from the Rock and Roll Over album, a pick is dedicated to each member as well as a KISS logo pick. Available in light, medium, and heavy.
Pricing & Availability
KISS straps will retail for $54.99, picks to retail at $9.99, available in packs of 10. The new strap and pick designs will be available as of July 15, 2010.
For more information on Planet Waves’ full line of products, visit www.planetwaves.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Brace Audio DWG-1000x Digital Wireless Bundle Brace Audio debuts the new DWG-1000x digital wireless instrument system in an inclusive bundle.
- Planet Waves Piezo Tuning Clip The Planet Waves Piezo Tuning Clip is designed to aid in the tuning of acoustic instruments with or without electronics.
- Planet Waves Pick Rite Picks Planet Waves expanded its guitar pick line to include Pick Rite training picks.