[NAMM] Korg debuts a magnetic tuner
Korg showcases at its booth at NAMM 2015 a new guitar tuner that magnetically attaches to the instrument.
The Korg Magnetune is a small rounded tuner which fixing system is based on a magnet. It can the attach to the straplock or tuning machine button and can rotate on 360°, which allows for use in any condition, wether your are hand or left-handed. Plus, with its ultra compact design (33mm of diameter and only 33 grams), it is very discrete and will handle your best live performance without falling down.
- LED tuner with string number, chord direction and tuning rate display
- 12 note equal temperament scale
- Tuning range: E2 - E7
- 1 cent detection precision
- Reference frequency: 440 Hz
- Battery powered, 30 hours of use
- Power Off function automatically turns off after three minutes of silence
The Magnetune should be available in March for the price of 15 €. More info at www.korg.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Bugera T50 Infinium amp head Bugera introduces several new products at NAMM 2015, including the T50 guitar amp head equipped with the Infinium technology.
- [NAMM] Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster There are walls full of new guitars at the Fender booth at NAMM, and among them a new Dave Murray Stratocaster.
- [NAMM] The Saffron Squeeze is back NAMM 2015 visitors will find at the Dunlop booth a new version of the Saffron Squeeze compressor pedal by Way Huge.