Korg showcases at its booth at NAMM 2015 a new guitar tuner that magnetically attaches to the instrument.
The Korg Magnetune is a small rounded tuner which fixing system is based on a magnet. It can the attach to the straplock or tuning machine button and can rotate on 360°, which allows for use in any condition, wether your are hand or left-handed. Plus, with its ultra compact design (33mm of diameter and only 33 grams), it is very discrete and will handle your best live performance without falling down.
- LED tuner with string number, chord direction and tuning rate display
- 12 note equal temperament scale
- Tuning range: E2 – E7
- 1 cent detection precision
- Reference frequency: 440 Hz
- Battery powered, 30 hours of use
- Power Off function automatically turns off after three minutes of silence
The Magnetune should be available in March for the price of 15 €. More info at www.korg.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.