< Tous les avis Sonic Research ST-122A True Strobe Tuner
Sonic Research ST-122A True Strobe Tuner
kweeg kweeg

«  Super specific on »

Published on 12/20/08 at 02:37
Strobe Tuner (LEDs rotate in one direction or the other depending on which is too steep or too severe and the speed is "proportional" the falsetto), several temperament / tuning the adjustable Hot Specials tenth of a cent. Precision of the agreement: 0.02 percent.

What I love most: the possibility of CRER very easy tuning for all instruments (17 max), tuning easy even in the middle microphone noise intgr pedal power (9V DC ). I needed a model that has this kind to give just a straight 5-string electric viola, under noisy or difficult lighting (scene).

The libretto of use (in English) is very clear, despite all the possibilities afforded by the apparatus (modification of the REFERENCES, 17 open tunings Defines or redefines, changes in temperament). The small LCD screen and a few keystrokes to do what we want.

This is my first tuner. Should be compared with the StroboFlip Peterson. In performance, it is said that the ST-122 is more specific on and faster.

All I can say is it is cheaper. Excellent quality price.

I do not know if it is distributed in France. I ordered from the manufacturer in the United States. This same price and with shipping, was worth it.

APRS 2 years of use, I confirm its quality. Strictly speaking it is even too specific on when we play the bow.
S lights that rotate in one direction or another can Drout the user has little experience but it makes its precision (and thus its intrt).