Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah
Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah
Bluesforum Bluesforum
Publié le 12/29/07 à 11:55
Value For Money : Correct
Effect: wah wah, that's why they called it like this ...
there's nothing more than an entrance and exit (this is useful, you can plug in his guitar), and an external power option standard 9 v.
I was looking for a good wah wah, not an espresso machine so I put 10 (the power supply is convenient)

A sanctimonious to recall some basic notions of the wah wah, what makes the difference and some technical details, sticker Fulltone and a cardboard box, well that's not bad all that. well, here I stand for the form because what interests us is what I will write the next paragraph. I can tell you about my day yesterday, and if you want ... What? Well, my mouth, I can link OK.

Well, then, there, for all of you gang of miscreants and unbelievers, listen, God exists. otherwise it is not possible ... Years of tricks and told the priests companies swept in a shot .... wah wah I go out of years of cry baby wah and classic (Morley), and there I took full of cum on two aspects;
The wah is a warm, clear, slightly larger than the dunlop, without excess in acute, clearer in the bass, the accuracy is certainly due also to the quality of mechanics, but I know nothing amazing .
2 THE PASS BY is monstrous. We are rediscovering the sound of his amp.
In clear, with distortion, it really is most excellent.

There's no need to design, it's expensive (though by buying the U.S. right now it is up to 150 euros all inclusive, tax, and pedal port ...) but it's worth.
I do it again this choice in a heartbeat.