An excellent price / quality ratio, power to spare despite its modest 2x50 watts RMS, rich, detailed, dynamic but never aggressive
Depending on room size, use speakers with a 92 dB/1W/1m performance.
- Quality of finish
- Clean look
- Number of input
- Pitch correction function effectively and Bi-pass
- Input jack on the front for mobile device
- Banana plug connection with possible hp
- Decoupling receiver preamp
- Damage, there is no phono input for vinyl lovers.
- A connection for a second pair of speaker
- If the price is not much to complain about.
Anyway a very good product.
Since then I sold it to a friend who does not intend to part with them!
If like me you listen to mostly rock and its derivatives, your choice should move towards electronic issuing a round, carnal short, warm and generous.
In sum, the opposite of what you will get this unit .....
Here, the sound is dull, dry and this is not the correction that will bring you anything to listen to your favorite Zique, it is far from a record live and warm .....
So let this amp for classical music lovers where room is no doubt about it that is most comfortable.
For others, go your way!!