Focal launches the Classic version of the Spirit
Focal releases this month a new audiophile version of its circum-aural Spirit headphones.
Ranging between the nomad Spirit One and the studio Spirit Pro models, the Spirit Classic headphones has a slightly different frequency curve which has been extended, compared to the Spirit One, for music listening at home.
The headphones feature 40mm drivers with a dome type hybrid membrane (Mylar/Kevlar), memory foam earpads and a 4m detachable cable for home use. A nomad cable equipped with a remote control for call answering is also included.
The finish of the headphones has also been changed for a Chocolate color.
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 102dB SPL (1mW @ 1kHz)
- THD < 0.3% (1kHz / 100dB SPL)
Retail price announced is 299€. More info at www.focal.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AKG unveiled its K812 professional headphones AKG will soon launch the new K812 high-end headphones designed for studio professionals.
- Reminder: BeyerDynamic My Headphone Contest You have three more weeks to participate in the BeyerDynamic Custom Pro One design contest and try to win one of the three models for AF.
- New Sennheiser HD-26 monitoring headphones Sennheiser unveiled at IBC 2013 its new generation of headphones for broadcast and studio applications, including the HD-26 Pro.