Focal releases this month a new audiophile version of its circum-aural Spirit headphones.
Ranging between the nomad Spirit One and the studio Spirit Pro models, the Spirit Classic headphones has a slightly different frequency curve which has been extended, compared to the Spirit One, for music listening at home.
The headphones feature 40mm drivers with a dome type hybrid membrane (Mylar/Kevlar), memory foam earpads and a 4m detachable cable for home use. A nomad cable equipped with a remote control for call answering is also included.
The finish of the headphones has also been changed for a Chocolate color.
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 22kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 102dB SPL (1mW @ 1kHz)
- THD < 0.3% (1kHz / 100dB SPL)
Retail price announced is 299€. More info at www.focal.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.