Sennheiser launches the Urbanite headphones
For urban music lovers and DJs, Sennheiser introduces the new Urbanite headphone series.
The Urbanite Series offers two models, one with an on-ear design (supra-aural) and the XL over-ear (circumaural) version. Despite this design that could interest many mixing engineers, Sennheiser warns you: these headphones are not for studio, for they deliver massive bass.
Both headphone models are made of stain steel and aluminum, with soft cloth ear pads for your delicate ears and you can fold it for easy transport. The single-side detachable cable includes a 3-button remote control and a microphone so you can use it with your smartphone and tablet (Apple iOS, Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC, Sony…).
- Closed dynamic headphones
- Frequency response: 16Hz - 22kHz
- Sensitivity (Urbanite XL): -44dB V/Pa
- Sound pressure level: 118dB SPL (Urbanite) / 110dB SPL (Urbanite XL) @ 1kHz / 1V RMS
- THD < 0.5% (1kHz, 100dB)
- Impedance: 18 Ohms
1.2m detachable cable with 1/8” angled connector, 3-button remote control and omnidirectional microphone (100Hz - 10kHz frequency response).
The Urbanite on-ear version is available in Black, Sand, Plum, Denim and Nation finishes and has a price of 179€ / $199 ; the Urbanite XL over-ear model can be purchased in Black, Sand, Denim, Olive and Nation finishes for 229€ / $249.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.