Carlo Robelli D-120 AS "Manhattan"
diabolomanus diabolomanus
Publié le 06/14/08 à 06:06
-I believe this guitar was made in Korea t although it is nowhere. It seems that one and the same identical factory guitars it are marketed under brands diffrent: Peerless "Monarch" Vintage "Brooklyn" and Carlo Robella "Manhattan" ...
-22 Frets, jumbo plutt; a single micro mini humbucker type floating dor mont.
-The bridge is rosewood (rosewood) massif.
One-button mini-SETTING THE volume mounted on the pickguard.
-The handle is in Rabl (maple) one pice al over the body and whose head is reported. It possde a truss-rod.

Trs-The handle is enjoyable, even with jazz chords net flat deep draft (12-52). The dplacements are quick and easy.
-The cutaway is a canker and allows good trs Access in an acute hollowbody.
-When I try for the first time she seemed lgre and his body, though large, is to forget once compltement hold under the arm. I felt good right away.
-The sound is typical trs jazz, the way I wanted. For the rest I leave you to judge:

-It is to resume idalie jazz standards, blues and even ...
Branch-on my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe is the foot!
Its clean, with a supper of presence and reverb, that is happiness!
-What is currently difficult grate is the appearance of frquentes Feedback on certain notes or chords, even in rpt '. Can be a little noise gate??
I put 9 because of the feedback.

-I for 4 months possde.
-The design is beautiful, a copy of the clbre D'Aquisto "New Yorker". The sunburst draws a little on the full color Wine Lumire. The fittings are dor. The signs are mcaniques Grover.
"I possd before an Epiphone Joe Pass (very good value for money quality, versatile trs) and a DeArmond X-155 (the beautiful but bulky body and finishing of medium frets)
The Robella-Carlo is located in the same price range (original price 900 euro tui), I key in a state 640 irrprochable and I feel to have found "MA" jazz guitar for a while!