Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
acromontagne acromontagne
Publié le 01/14/10 à 04:41
See full review prcedents already well

The neck is fantastic. Super pleasant. Well I come from a folk guitar has changed but then what fun to play.

Beautiful Sound: I play solo .. uh I want to say that I'm solo but I'm alone on stage guitar voice and what a pleasure to sing over the Duesenberg.

I play the song Plutt pop, rock. The P90 is ideal. Roundness, warmth
I mainly use this microphone s largest in frequencies. But the humbucker is also
I play a Laney Lionheart L5T-112. A 5 Watts. But solo is ample and what sound.

I've had it 6 months, I can not do without.
I'm not a great guitarist, is really to accompany me to the song more than me typing chorus of madness. But then what fun to play on this guitar.
Yes, yes I would do it without hesitating choice