Epiphone Joe Pass Emperor-II Pro
Epiphone pays a new tribute to the President of Bebop Guitar with the new Joe Pass Emperor-II Pro archtop guitar equipped with ProBucker pickups.
- True Archtop spruce top
- Laminated flamed maple back and sides
- Hand-scalloped bracing
- 5-ply Ivory/Black bindings on the top, back, headstock and neck, 1 ply around the F holes
- Set-in 3-piece laminated maple neck with 1960s Slim Taper C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, 20 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Block inlays
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Nut width: 1-11/76”
- Graphtech NuBone XL nut
- Grover Rotomatic tuning machines, 18:1 ratio
- ProBucker-2 neck and ProBucker-3 bridge pickups
- 2 volume knobs with coil-tapping, 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Rosewood floating bridge with two thumbwheel for height adjustment
- Vintage Scroll trapeze tailpiece
- Tortoise pickguard with inlay metal E logo
- Golden hardware
- Finishes: Natural, Vintage Sunburst and Wine Red
Discover the new Joe Pass Emperor-II Pro at www.epiphone.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Classic Gear Spotlight: The Les Paul - Part 1 The tale begins in Winter 1951.
- Seymour Duncan Mark Holcomb Alpha & Omega pickups The Seymour Duncan Custom Shop and Periphery guitar player Mark Holcomb have designed a pickup set for 6-string metal guitars.
- Robert Keeley’s Red Dirt with Germanium Robert Keeley has modified the circuit of his Red Dirt overdrive pedal for guitar to add a germanium transistor, among other changes.