Gibson Midtown Custom
Gibson USA has announced the new Midtown Custom, designed to take the Gibson ES properties a step further, maximizing each design goal, while adding a resonance all its own, according to the company.
With a trimmed-down body size that emulates the lines of the ES models, built with the chambered solid-wood construction (rather than a laminated top and back with solid center block), the Midtown Custom is designed to embody "the optimum marriage of solidbody and archtop," Gibson says.
- Chambered Mahogany body with carved, bound Maple top
- Mahogany neck with '60s SlimTaper neck profile
- Black Richlite fingerboard with acrylic block inlays
- Burstbucker 1 in the neck and Burstbucker 2 in the bridge
- Grover kidney button tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio
- Vintage Sunburst, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Ebony, or Antique Natural finishes
For more information: Gibson
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus Gibson USA has announced the Les Paul Classic Plus.
- [NAMM] Carlsbro VAC Series Carlsbro is launching the new VAC series of three valve guitar combos and a separate head and cab.
- Avid Eleven Rack + ProTools Bundle Avid has announced the release of Pro Tools + Eleven Rack, a new specially designed bundle for guitarists combining the recording software and the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack add-on.