Gibson USA has announced the new Midtown Custom, designed to take the Gibson ES properties a step further, maximizing each design goal, while adding a resonance all its own, according to the company.
With a trimmed-down body size that emulates the lines of the ES models, built with the chambered solid-wood construction (rather than a laminated top and back with solid center block), the Midtown Custom is designed to embody “the optimum marriage of solidbody and archtop, ” Gibson says.
- Chambered Mahogany body with carved, bound Maple top
- Mahogany neck with '60s SlimTaper neck profile
- Black Richlite fingerboard with acrylic block inlays
- Burstbucker 1 in the neck and Burstbucker 2 in the bridge
- Grover kidney button tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio
- Vintage Sunburst, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Ebony, or Antique Natural finishes
For more information: Gibson
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.