Gibson Memphis division announces the release of a new version of its ES-390 hollow-body guitar.
The ES-390 combines the body size of the ES-339 semi-hollow guitar to the full hollow “Thinline” body of the ES-330 archtop guitar. Like all the ES Series since 2010, this ES-390 is manufactured in the Memphis factory.
- 3-ply maple/basswood/maple hollow body
- Cream bindings
- Set-in mahogany neck with maple spline
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius and pearloid Block inlays
- Nut width: 1.675"
- TonePros Kluson tuners with tulip buttons
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and trapeze aluminum tailpiece
- 2 Mini Humbucker Alnico II pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose Cherry, Ebony, Vintage Cherry and Vintage Sunburst
- Gibson Memphis Hardshell and certificate of authenticity included
MSRP for the Cherry and Ebony versions is $3527 and $4704 for the Vintage Cherry and Vintage Sunburst finishes. Visit www.gibson.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.