New version of the Gibson Johnny A Signature
The Gibson Custom Shop introduces a new version of the Johnny A Signature archtop guitar, which sports a few new features.
- A-grade mahogany “Splinline” body
- Big Archtop design
- 2-piece figured maple top with two “scimitar” f-holes
- Multiply white bindings
- Quartersawn mahogany with maple spline set neck with rounded shape
- Black Richlite fingerboard with 12” radius and pearl Johnny A custom inlays
- Nut width: 1.687”
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Green Key tuners, 12:01 ratio
- Two 57 Classic Humbucking pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- ABR bridge and genuine Bigsby B7 tailpiece
- Golden hardware
- Nitrocellulose Sunset Glow finish
- Johnny A signature on the truss rod plate
- Black pickguard
- Ships with a Custom Shop hardshell and a certificate of authenticity
MSRP is $6299, and you’ll find more info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mojotone launches the PW Hornet pickups Paul Waggoner partnered with Mojotone in order to design the new PW Hornet humbucking guitar pickup set.
- The Min-ETune system mounted on Epiphone guitars Epiphone installs the Gibson Min-ETune automatic tuner system on two Les Paul Classic-T and FT-350SCE guitars.
- 3 Seymour Duncan pickups for 6-string guitars Seymour Duncan announces the availability of 6-string versions of its Nazgûl, Sentient and Pegasus guitar pickups.