The Gibson Custom Shop introduces a new version of the Johnny A Signature archtop guitar, which sports a few new features.
- A-grade mahogany “Splinline” body
- Big Archtop design
- 2-piece figured maple top with two “scimitar” f-holes
- Multiply white bindings
- Quartersawn mahogany with maple spline set neck with rounded shape
- Black Richlite fingerboard with 12” radius and pearl Johnny A custom inlays
- Nut width: 1.687”
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Green Key tuners, 12:01 ratio
- Two 57 Classic Humbucking pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- ABR bridge and genuine Bigsby B7 tailpiece
- Golden hardware
- Nitrocellulose Sunset Glow finish
- Johnny A signature on the truss rod plate
- Black pickguard
- Ships with a Custom Shop hardshell and a certificate of authenticity
MSRP is $6299, and you’ll find more info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.