Hamer EchoTone
fantomas57 fantomas57
Publié le 02/18/08 à 07:06
This guitar is truly an American Hammer gem ... In addition to a sweet sound it has a perfect echo of the blues, its a great lens ... The fineness of the handle allows ease of movement ... The degree of echo can be adjusted to the slight difference ... The guitar is a bit heavy but makes a fine job for the fingers ...

The handle is comfortable to the touch and easy access to acute. The guitar is a bit heavy but the sound is impeccable

Personal pieces I can play blues or gospel with great sounds with this guitar ... Without the addition of effects we already get a good performance ...

I use this guitar for two or three weeks. I appreciate its design, color sunburst suits her really well! .. I work in a music store and tried beucoup models of electric guitars already, I can say that what comes out of this guitar is a good quality / price ratio, a sweetness in the attack and its net and more crystalline, nothing brutal, no slamming, perfect for playing blues or gospel cool !.... No regrets for purchasing cetteguitare not only very professional but also aesthetically beautiful !..... good stuff !..... U.S.