Ibanez AK95
Ibanez AK95
Vipi Vipi
Publié le 04/29/09 à 03:30
Why the site builder explains better than me!

The handle is top, access to the lower frets are not that hard! Balancing the guitar is correct.
In terms of sound! I hung ba direct plug or not it is terrible! and with some effects in the ass a marvel for the price! Sustain an excellent but hard to manage at the beginning!

ps: the handle is really nice!

It is quite versatile, ideal for the blues! punchy for rock! and nickel for the reggea!
I often play a Line6 Flextone III (repeated) and the house a Gretsch 5222 and eletromatic nothing to say ... especially on the tube gretsch mm 5 Watts's the fact!

Purchased on January 2 last few months I never left her!!
I love her face she is really nice and pretty well finished for the price!
I tried a few models from Epiphone among others, and each time I returned to the AK 95
Precisely because of its price / quality ratio!

I do it again without a doubt the purchasing mm!