2 new The Loar Archtop thin body guitars
The Loar introduces two new Archtop hollow thin body electric guitars, the LH-302T and LH-304T.
Both new The Loar LH-302T and LH-304T have a Florentine design with a single cutaway, a fully hollow thin body and two “F” holes on the archtop. As for their style, their sound is described as vintage.
The difference between the two models is the pickup setup: the LH-302T uses two P-90 while the LH-304T is equipped with two humbuckers.
- Maple top and back
- Mahogany neck with thin C shape
- Single-ply ivory binding
- Rosewood fingerboard with 19 frets and Dot inlays
- TonePros Kluson tuners
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Nut width: 1-11/16”
- 2 The Loar Dogear P-90 pickups on the LH-302T / 2 The Loar covered humbucker pickups on the LH-304T
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- Floating Tune-O-Matic bridge and trapeze tailpiece
- Finishes: Gloss Vintage Sunburst and Cherryburst for the LH-302T ; Vintage Sunburst and Black for the LH-304T
Both guitars are available with the US street price of $599.99.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Walrus Audio Phoenix power supply for pedals Walrus Audio introduces a new box that can power up to 15 effect pedals.
- New virtual amps for the Line 6 POD HD Line 6 offers users of the POD HD multi-effect pedals a new firmware that adds new amp modelings.
- Molten Voltage G-Quencer for the Whammy Molten Voltage has launched on KickStarter a crowdfunding campaign for a new pedal that allows for sequencing and controlling the DigiTech Whammy.