- This is a hybrid amp (prampli lamp / power amp transistor)
- Power: 100W
- Connections: 1 between guitar (yes, ,...!), a headphone output, 2 speakers Output 100W 4-16ohms), between a footswitch (included), a loop send / return.
* Channel 1 clean / crunch: It can go from clean (gain 0) to crunch (gain adjustable) with the 2 button footswitch. APRS, there is the gain of rgler crunch, channel volume, bass, treble tired.
* Channel 1 Distortion: The button of a footswitch (or the button at the middle of the faade) to switch the clean / crunch of distortion. Rgler can gain, channel volume, bass, mdiums, acute.
* For all, it is the level of rgler rverbe (true rverbe spring rev nice sound).
For this price (250 in the Teutonic thotho), it was the right one prampli lamp, rverbe spring, a footswitch, and two channels (and a half) in a head ... What could be better?
- For the config, there's no piloguer is an amp what is most simple, so easy to ACCS.
- For sound, the range is quite broad because of the equalizer rglages trs are effective and yield a variety of tone colors both in the clean distortion. The three bands of distortion are aprciables trs.
- As for the manual (yes, you who read, can not you see the questions I am asked, I am asked if the manual is clear: p), bah ... we signal that it's not a toaster, it is not amphibious and must not disassemble to play Claude Franois ... a hand, RAS.
- From ct of my playing style, a range from blues to rock well shaken or industrial rock, and has done well with this amp. As long as one is wise, there's no problem, clean the sound can get round sounds good for jazz, the blues is dry, etc ... as long as the guitar follow, although sr. Because this amp does dnature absolutely no sound of the instrument, however. In the Crunch, the blues is torture and it's enjoyable trs. Pushed back (gain 10), this channel provides a vritable rpeuse distortion (but more fluid than the fuzz). As for the distortion, it is clean and rich (especially on barre chords), and eliminates the need for pedals SPECIFICATIONS as one does rock. Pass this course, think of the boost pedals or multi purpose.
- I mainly play with a Whale Whalebone 55 (solid mahogany body dug round table al SLAR in flames with two Oues, rosewood fingerboard, original neck pickup (Seymour Duncan Seth Lover SH-55, double splitable) and modified bridge pickup (Seymour Duncan Custom SH-5, double splitable). The neck pickup gives a sound soft and round double, a little blues and rocky single. The bridge pickup gives a powerful sound Snapping duplicate plutt funky single.
- With regard to the sound achieved, I just went around prs.
* The clean is nice trs, trs shade with a warm and dynamic trs good when attacking the strings from bottom to top in particular. However, the strings of the r and I think a little back from the serious discussions and Submitted trs, trs and sharp dynamics.
* The crunch allows every nuance imaginable, a clean a bit flat but a distortion Paisse sche, to "The" typical bluesy crunch.
* The channel distortion results in a fairly neutral clean sound with gain 0, and a variety of overdrive of 3 10. The three bands is galisaur trs effective for nuances, the "V" for mtal at its "full mdium" tone for "Low-Fi", to a distortion grazing and effective in the rhythmic trs. So, one wonders even if this amp really a personality ... and I think the rponse is no.
The real BMOL is the lack of potato in the high notes for solos. It is sorely lacking a key "boost" or at least a knob "prsence". But I must admit that PDAL "Top Boost" can overcome this problem any cot.
And were pleased to see a "real" amp without a slice of plug-in effects with bizarrodes distos pet-of-fly and buzz numrique. The sound is real, raw, not "cheap" at all.
- For effects, I use a Vox Tonelab SE. Finally, I used it because I lch APRS only 3 years of use, but, that's another story ... In short, when he walked, my Tonelab silent branch in the channel distortion. Yes, I know it's weird ... but the bass is so forward with this amp on the clean channel, the walls tremble with fear even before I start with my simulations bourrines "boogie-boogie-meza" and other "walk-evil." So, since the sound is more neutral on the channel distortion, and as the gain on that channel 0 can get all of the same clear sound, I used the pdalier multi-purpose, and it works well trs. Similarly, I can switch on the clean channel with the footswitch when I use clean sounds on my Tonelab ... or not is up to you!
- Finally, this amp is plugged into a cabinet Framus FR212 CB (a body well grazed, wedges mtal well pais, pais well and also Celestion Vintage 30). I think it's between a couple IDAL amp Cheap but quality and cheap speaker (300) either, but remarkable. This is the low end of this prestigious brand, but this speaker is definitely the best quality price in 2x12 ". http://www.framus.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?submenuID=14172&katID = 11076 & cl = EN ( http://www.framus.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?submenuID=14172&katID=11076&cl=FR )
In short, j'apprcie particulirement sound clear, but I regret that this channel can be a feat high volume multi-purpose.
The distortion, as it is effective and versatile, but lacks personality precisely. A boost would be more welcome to the solos.
I put 7 / 10 because it is all the same to a head amplifier 250, which in itself is a feat dj. The sound is exemplary for this award.
- I use it for 5 months, and the head part in weekly RPTES stride. No problem with, and his particulirement clean and ample. Despite the price comparable, it is far from slobbering all ibanez transistors and other crap like Harley Benton and Company. In addition, Aesthetics is trsrussite, and all have confidence (perfect fit, but equilibrated weight consquent reinforced corners ...). See the last remains.
- Assets: power (admnage STRID), the versatile sound distortion, clean sound, the price! etc ...
- Cons: You need a boost pedals for solos hardcore (but no need to rock and blues), although no amp in this price range is able to do better.
In short, a report qualitprix unbeatable for a "real" head amp 100W. A choice I would do the same fawn looking back and the same budget.
Trs good product!