< Tous les avis Laney LV300H

Hybrid Guitar Amp Head from Laney belonging to the LV series

fabbcrich fabbcrich

«  EXCELLENT amp »

Published on 06/11/13 at 10:48
Hybrid amp, preamp a lamp (it was the sound clear, but there is no sound on the distortion channel when the amp is switched on, the time the lamp is warming).
120W
3 channels 1 and 2 distos clear.
Clear volume knob Equalizer and bright to better highlight the treble.
Distortion: the common Equalizer 2, volume, gain and V Scoop for each channel, and a VTS button is all channels, one reverb for clean and one for the 2 distos.
1 guitar input front jack cable to the power supply, 2 outputs baffles, ffects of loop and taken to the cable at the back of the pedal.

Manuel useless if you know turn the knobs.
The config is very simple despite all the buttons and knobs.
After a few minutes press and turn all the knobs were soon sound you want, ie, no master volume, the volume of each channel is the master, so not 3 and 3 master volumes and 1 master, but it's not annoying.
I use it with my 212 cabinet manufacturing, with 2 Celestions "G 12 T HOT 100" mounted in series, the hit with the 200W can collect the power of the amp and the grain is monstrous, a great marriage amp / HP.

It suits me perfectly to the metal, although it can do everything and do everything right, the right is clean, accurate, crystallized with bright and does not flinch even background, a very good clean for a distortion pedal if the amp does not suit you, the drive is one of the hot and the subtle crunch distortion hard rock / heavy metal but still very clean, drive 2 is for metalheads, more aggressive, hot and bold buttons V Scoop the mids dig and climb the bass and treble and give a bold and modern quark and grain, VTS also changes the equalization and grain in another way. Enabling V Scoop and VTS was a very modern sound, eg Dimmu Borgir. The reverb is good and not exessive.
With my 212 home speaker sound is powerful, warm, clear, clean, beautiful grain.
I play with a BC Rich Platinum and no effects, distortion and reverb suit me perfectly, it respects the guitar very well.

I use since August 2012, before I had a small peavey 15W, quickly replaced by a Vampire Berhinger kept 8 years, then Laney, if I have tested lamps and marshalls transistors, transistors peavey, fenders, huges & Ketner .
The Laney is just exellent, much better than a marshall MG for a little more expensive, rather lightweight 12.5 kg, well built, versatile and good in everything, especially the metal (a condition associated with the apparently good speaker) .
I would put 10/10, it has all the sound settings, etc. ... It is a true hybrid (no lamp nor any course), for the same price we combos transistors means. I choose to do it again without hesitation.