Sensaphonics Go Pro Promo
Sensaphonics has announced the Go Pro Promo, an introductory product bundle that pairs its custom earphones with Shure’s new PSM 1000 wireless personal monitor system.
Running from November 1 through the end of 2011, the Go Pro Promo offers discounted pricing when combining two sets of Sensaphonics custom earphones with the PSM 1000. The Sensaphonics models included in the promotion are the 2X-S, 2MAX, and 3MAX earphones.
Now shipping, the PSM 1000 by Shure is a 2-channel, full-rack wireless IEM system designed to work in today’s RF environment. Its feature set includes diversity reception, a networkable transmitter, and a 72 MHz tuning bandwidth.
Bundle pricing for the promotion is as follows:
- Two (2) 2X-S dual-driver custom earphones + PSM 1000 $5,100
- Two (2) 2MAX dual-driver custom earphones + PSM 1000 $5,300
- Two (2) 3MAX triple-driver custom earphones + PSM 1000 $5,700
Sensaphonics offers free consultation on selecting the best model of earphones and finding a qualified local audiologist to take ear impressions. For full details, visit the company website : www.sensaphonics.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sensaphonics 3D Active Ambient IEM System Sensaphonics has launched the 3D Active Ambient Intra-Ear Monitoring system, that allows you to hear your monitor mix while mixing in a selectable level of on-stage ambient sound, while keeping your ears acoustically sealed.
- Reloop RHP-20 Reloop announced that their new DJ Headphone RHP-20 is now available at retailers.
- Fostex HP-P1 Fostex announced shipment of the new HP-P1 Headphone Amp and DAC (Digital-to-Analog Converter).